Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lowering Modules

I have the following lowering modules for sale

[B]Carlsson c-tronic module for w221 S class mercedes[/B]

Module was used for approx 5k miles.  It performs flawlessly and comes with all necessary instructions to make the pin swaps from the factory module.  No wire cutting is necessary.

[B]500 obo[/B]

____________________________________________________________


[B]Rinnspeed Lowering Module for 06 and up Range Rovers[/B]

This module is from my personal Range Rover I sold 2 or 3 months ago.  The module gave the truck an amazing stance and did not alter the comfort of the ride at all.

[B]400 obo[/B]

____________________________________________________________

[B]Renntech Lowering Module for Porsche Cayenne[/B]

This module was installed in my Cayenne GTS for 2 weeks and was then removed as I decided I am selling my Cayenne.  All necessary instructions will be included with the unit.

[B]750 obo[/B]


You could email me at

James@mobile-addictions.com with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment